HAKI use ultramodern high-quality production technology and invest a lot of time and resources in continually developing and improving both our scaffold systems and your workplace. All so that you will enjoy a working day that is as safe as possible – and come home to your family safe and sound.
Our components are manufactured from specially selected materials and assembled in carefully monitored processes. They are produced in accordance with EN 12810 and EN 12811 and are type examined by SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden. In addition, they are designed not only to work well together with each other – but also to be easy to work with in your day-to-day life on the building site.
13 reasons to choose HAKI Universal
1. The most adaptable scaffold system on the market. Suitable for all types of jobs, anywhere.
2. 30 % fewer components - quicker & simpler erection.
3. 30 % lower weight – saves backs and time.
5. Hot-dip galvanized high tensile steel, or aluminium.
6. Exceptionally hardwearing.
7. Approved up to load class 6.
8. Bay length up to 3 metres.
9. Can be built suspended and is moveable (can be lifted).
10. Standard tube and spigot are made as a single unit without welds or shorter pieces of tube. It can’t be any stronger and safer.
11. Standard with pockets at the same level, which means that you can erect beams and decking at the same heights in all directions – and avoid all those dangerous edges that people can trip on.
12. Rounded end of spigot allows simpler and faster erection.
13. Patented spring locking catch that you can easily operate with your thumb. You need no tools when erecting and dismantling.
12 reasons to choose HAKI
- Comprehensive programme for safe workplaces and more than 50 years’ experience.
- Continual product development.
- The HAKI systems are compatible with each other – also compatible backwards in time (your old systems work together with your new ones). Easy to add to and grow with.
- HAKI’s steel scaffolding is produced in Sweden and the aluminium scaffolding is made in Sweden and Hungary using the latest technology.
- Standard components are robot-welded or machine-welded.
- Welders certified in accordance with EN ISO 3834-3.
- Continuous quality control and full traceability.
- Manufacture in accordance with EN 12810 and EN 12811.
- Components type examined by SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden.
- Extensive training and customer support, assistance in the form of advice, drawings and specification of materials.
- Two-year warranty on scaffolding material.
- Liability insurance of EUR 10 million.