When you invest in HAKI, we invest in you. Here’s just some of the reasons why you should work with HAKI on your temporary works projects:
- You get access to more than just our products; you have access to our knowledge – working with experts in design engineering, technical support, training, digitalization and more. It’s these services, combined with our products, which allow us to deliver tailored solutions to all our customers, that exceed expectations.
- With over 60 years of experience, HAKI has developed systems of work that offer the safest conditions when working at height or with temporary access solutions. This is why they are trusted by contractors, worldwide.
- Continual product development means you have access to market-leading scaffolding and access solutions, which all meet and often exceed global standards.
- HAKI systems are compatible with each other – so the products you invest in can be used time and time again in a variety of structures. We also ensure our newer systems work with the older ones, so they are easy to grow with.
- All HAKI components are manufactured in accordance with EN 12810 and EN 12811 using ultra-modern, high-tech robotic machinery in our factory in Sibbhult, Sweden. Each component is fully traceable back to their original source for continuous quality control and our welders are certified in accordance with EN ISO 3834-3. All components are also type examined by SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden and a two-year warranty is given on our scaffolding material.
- Every HAKI system has been designed and manufactured to deliver ultimate efficiency on sites. Our solutions have been known to increase productivity by up to 60% – due to minimal, lightweight components and a quick, simple ‘hook-on’ method of erection – and improve the health and safety of operatives on every job.
- Our expert technical team solve challenges related to even the most complex of projects, in a variety of sectors. HAKI has designed countless of solutions using our systems for a variety of challenging industries and projects over the years – each to meet a specific set of client requirements. Some of these include high-profile jobs in house building, power generation, oil & gas and offshore.
- Investment in virtual design and digital solutions such as our HAKI Design and BIM tools means shorter turnaround times for our customers. They also ensure accuracy from the project outset. Our HAKI mobile app also provides customers with 24/7/365 access to technical information, wherever they are in the world.
- Purpose-built training centers deliver scaffolders HAKI product and CISRS accredited courses, to ensure safe and efficient erection of HAKI scaffolding systems. All training is delivered by experienced trainers, with over 100 years of combined industry knowledge.