Work for HAKI
Current job openings:
Area Sales Manager, Southern or Midlands Region
There’s an exciting opportunity to join HAKI’s UK sales team.
Are you currently working in Sales or Business Development in the access or temporary works industry? Looking to join a dynamic company with great culture?
Why not bring your skills and knowledge to one of the industry’s leading system scaffolding and weather protection manufacturers and continue your career with HAKI.
As a HAKI Area Sales Manager your role would involve:
- Selling the HAKI range of access and containment systems to various sectors, including construction, industrial, oil & gas, rail and infrastructure
- Covering a defined region, maintaining and growing sales to the existing customer base whilst developing the region with new accounts
- Building long-term relationships with partners and take responsibility for the area
The following experience would be desirable:
- Previous B2B field sales experience in system scaffolding or related temporary works equipment
- Able to identify potential business opportunities, cultivate customer relationships and help our customers deliver project success
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise in a complex sales territory
- Be numerate, literate and computer-literate
- Confident personality, able to communicate with personnel at all levels, from site operatives to board level
- Highly motivated, able to work autonomously and contribute to overall team objectives
HAKI offers an excellent remuneration package (negotiable depending on experience) + company car + benefits.
For more information about the role or to apply, please email your details and CV to steve.coshall@HAKI.co.uk.