HAKI training courses to restart during August
HAKI is excited to announce that its popular training courses will be returning on the 19th August 2020, from its state-of-the-art facility in Milton Keynes.
Due to the unfortunate COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, the HAKI training centre was closed from the end of March, in accordance with Government guidelines. The team have been working hard behind-the-scenes, since the lifting of lockdown restrictions, to ensure that various safety measures are in place to protect both staff and delegates upon the recommencement of training courses.
New safety measures
- Full PPE will be worn for the duration of the course by both staff and delegates, including face coverings
- Only one delegate will be invited to enter reception, at any one time, upon arrival to the training centre
- All delegates will be asked to sanitise their hands on entrance to the centre and temperatures will be taken with a non-contact device. Any delegate found to have a high temperature will be asked to leave the centre, along with any other delegate they have been in contact with prior to the course
- Delegates will be supplied with course and writing materials upon arrival, which will remain theirs throughout the course and disposed of left behind after course completion
- A COVID declaration form must be completed by all delegates. This will also be used for track and trace purposes
- The classroom has been moved and restructured, and the maximum course size has been reduced from 9 delegates to 6, to support social distancing measures
- The classroom and materials will be sanitised between classes
- There will be a minimal number of HAKI staff on the premises during courses. HAKI continues to follow a remote working policy and is limiting face to face meetings
Upcoming course dates are now available for booking online, with new course dates being added weekly. At present, we are offering HAKI product and inspection courses only. CISRS-accredited courses will be reintroduced shortly.
If you have a specific request for training, please contact us by emailing training@HAKI.co.uk.
We thank all our customers for their patience during the downtime. Our trainers, Chris Partridge and Martin Egan look forward to welcoming you through our doors again soon!