HAKI is not just good for straight runs. A circular scaffold structure can be erected without the need for additional special components by utilizing standard HAKI universal components.
- The hook-on concept allows for horizontal components to be turned 7° relative to the Standard.
- The scaffold can therefore be rotated by up to 14° on plan at each Standard.
- The solution saves time and materials as the full structure can be erected with systemized components without need for tube and fittings for handrails and infills.
- HAKI steel decks or scaffold boards can be used to board out the structure.
- A radial plate is available for unusual bay sizes to cover any gaps between towers.
- The structure is erected in the standard HAKI way with advanced guardrails providing optimum collective fall protection.
- All this means that a circular scaffold can be built safely, quickly and efficiently.
LOOKING FOR PRODUCTIVITY WITH YOUR SCAFFOLDING?
Let HAKI’s global team of experts find you a safe, adaptable access solution.