The HAKI Bridge System (HBS)
The HAKI Bridge System (HBS) is designed to be used as a pedestrian bridge for projects such as temporary railway crossings, road or river crossings – or to act as a spine beam to support other structures such as scaffolds or temporary roofs.
HAKI Bridge System versatility includes:
- Erected on the ground and craned into position
- Erected on a birdcage, then removal of the birdcage
- Erected using the ‘Roll Out’ method, without the need for a crane, and not subject to weather conditions
- Withstands loads up to 5 kN/m² on a span up to 26m
- Is compatible with HAKI Universal components
- Can be fitted with cladding panels to suit any length if required
- A choice of decking, including non-slip is available
- Can be erected using fully collective measures, satisfying Health & Safety guidelines globally
LOOKING FOR PRODUCTIVITY WITH YOUR SCAFFOLDING?
Let HAKI’s global team of experts find you a safe, adaptable access solution.