HAKI Stair Tower
HAKI is famous for the market-leading stair tower. As the strongest on the market, with a 4kN/m² loading class, the stair tower is trusted by contractors worldwide for heightened safety, adaptability and speed in temporary access.
The temporary access solution is recognised by industry bodies such as the Considerate Constructors Scheme, as a suggested replacement for ladders to provide safer access and egress on sites.
HAKI’s unique ‘hook-on’ locking catch system makes the stair tower robust, so it is at less risk of displacement. And with fewer, prefabricated components than some other systems, the solution reduces the danger of human error and falling materials.
The stair tower also offers flush landings to reduce trip and head injuries.
Aligned with HAKI’s value of adaptability, the stair tower is available in 2m, 1.5m and 1m lifts. It can be configured in a variety of arrangements – including clockwise and anti-clockwise ascents, and parallel, twin stair flights. As a result, this makes the solution ideal for use in a vast range of markets, from house-building and construction, through to oil and gas and offshore environments.
If you have limited space or require a stair tower for light-duty applications, the HAKI Compact Stair Tower might be more suitable.
- Market-leading 4kN/m² loading
- Advanced Guard Rail for collective measures and fall-prevention
- Non-slip treads and flush landings for reduced trip hazards
- Option of 2m, 1.5m and 1m lifts
- Adaptable configurations including double-width stairs
and multi-directional access ways
- Erect as independent entity or integrate into a scaffold
- Simple ‘hook-on’ locking catch system for quick erection
- Reusable components compatible with other HAKI solutions
- Product training available to encourage safe erection and use
- User Guide: HAKI Stair Chart
- User Guide: HAKI Stair Tower
- Video: How to erect a HAKI Stair Tower
- Case Study: M25 / M4 Intersection Inspections
- Brochure: HAKI Stair Towers
- HAKI paves the way for safety on M25/M4 infrastructure project
- Temporary footbridge gives safe access at Durleigh Reservoir
- HAKI Stair Towers scale Edinburgh Castle (via Lyndon Scaffolding)
- Enigma partners with HAKI to deliver high-profile Ropeworks project
- HAKI towers the MÆRSK Inspirer with 60 meter-high scaffold
- Oil & Gas
- Shipyards and Shipbuilding
- Process Industry
- Power Generation
- Special Projects
- Construction and Housebuilding
Learn how to safely erect and dismantle the HAKI Stair Tower