HAKI Stair Towers
Market-leading HAKI Stair Towers are suitable for all types of projects. Safe and adaptable, they trusted by project owners worldwide for providing temporary access.
Key features of HAKI Stair Towers:
- Suitable as a temporary access solution for all markets, from construction to power generation
- Option of 2m, 1.5m and 1m lift heights
- 4kN/m² loading on HAKI traditional, symmetrical and twin stair towers
– equivalent of approximately 7 people per lift!
- Double and single width stairs available
- Adaptable approach to layout and design
- Large landing areas
- Multi-directional access ways
- Stair scaffolds are much safer than ladders
Watch the video to see how quick and easy it is to erect a HAKI Stair Tower:
- The Ropeworks, Edinburgh
- Parliament Hill School, London
- Edinburgh Castle, Scotland (via Lyndon Scaffolding)
- MÆRSK INSPIRER
- Oil & Gas
- Oil & Gas Offshore
- Shipyards and Shipbuilding
- Process Industry
- Power Generation
- Special Projects
LOOKING FOR PRODUCTIVITY WITH YOUR SCAFFOLDING?
Let HAKI’s global team of experts find you a safe, adaptable access solution.