For speed and safety whilst suspended, you can’t beat HAKI Universal.
HAKI’s experience over the years in scaffolding construction within the offshore and shipbuilding industry have resulted in a unique range of suspension devices that make it possible to suspend scaffolding from virtually any load-bearing structure.
HAKI Component Features
Constructed in both galvanized steel and aluminum, HAKI suspension solutions use fewer components compared to other systems available, with the benefit of reducing project timescales.
Lightweight, HAKI Universal is 50% lighter than other systems when used in a suspended scaffold
- Saves on possessions and disruption, for example road closure
- No special or alternative Standards required
- 3.05m x 3.05m grids requiring less components, effort and time
- Large bays with fewer contact points
- Choice of decking system or scaffold board
LOOKING FOR PRODUCTIVITY WITH YOUR SCAFFOLDING?
Let HAKI’s global team of experts find you a safe, adaptable access solution.