HAKI’s CITB-accredited scaffold training centers provide a comprehensive range of courses, ensuring that stringent health and safety requirements for workplace access and work at height are met whilst operating with HAKI scaffolding solutions.
HAKI scaffolding training courses
The following HAKI and CISRS training courses are available at a variety of global scaffold training centers:
- HAKI Stair Tower: 1 Day
- HAKI Compact Stair Tower: 1 Day
- HAKI Loading Tower: 1 Day
- HAKI 750 Shelters: 1 Day
- HAKI 750 Temporary Roofs: 2 Days
- HAKI Basic Scaffold Inspection: 1 Day
- CISRS System Scaffold Product Training Scheme (SSPTS): 2 Days
- CISRS System Product Inspection Course: 1 Day
- CISRS Operative Training Scheme (COTS): 1 Day
- CISRS Basic Access System Erector (BASE): 5 Days
- HAKI also offers customized training suited to customer requirements
Courses include both theory and practical ‘hands on’ training.
CISRS SSPTS and System Product Inspection certificate
Successful delegates of the CISRS SSPTS and System Product Inspection courses are provided with a CISRS Completion Certificate together with an endorsement on their CISRS card.
HAKI product specific certificate
Successful delegates of HAKI product specific courses receive a HAKI Certificate and Photo ID Badge.
- Course dates
- Prerequisite qualifications
- Joining instructions
HAKI now offer a ½ day Manual Handling training course at our Milton Keynes training centre. All attendees will receive a Certificate on successful completion of the course.
The cost is £40 (+VAT) per person or £30 (+VAT) per person if you are booking and attending another training course. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
On-site scaffolding training
In some circumstances, HAKI can deliver training on-site where needed. Please contact our training team at email@example.com or on 01908 580420 for more information about this service.