HAKI Public Access Stair (PAS)
HAKI PAS is a strong, secure and comprehensive solution for temporary public access. It is ideally suited for public and contractor access on rail and infrastructure projects, emergency access and outlet.
PAS is totally new – yet uses many of the existing core 7-10 HAKI Universal components, fitting in with your existing scaffolding stock.
Key features include:
- Quick to erect and dismantle.
- Loading up to 7.5 kN/m²
- Stair widths up to 1964mm
- Child safe handrails (stopping a sphere of more than 100mm passing through the bars).
- Construction in both in-line and spiral configurations.
- Unique locking systems preventing loosening of components.
- PAS has a choice of decking including a solid deck with a non-slip surface.
- Can be erected totally using collective measures to prevent falls, satisfying UK Health & Safety Executive (HSE) Work at Height Regulations 2005.
It’s time to #gethooked on a modern state-of–the-art public access system that’s pushing the boundaries of temporary access and safety.
LOOKING FOR PRODUCTIVITY WITH YOUR SCAFFOLDING?
Let HAKI’s global team of experts find you a safe, adaptable access solution.